Mohawk Finishing Products Division of RPM Wood Finishes Group, Inc. and a subsidiary of our parent company RPM International, believes that our team members are the most vital of our Company’s resources. We strive to provide a supportive, stimulating work environment for our team members with opportunities for professional growth and development.
To attain these goals, it is our purpose to provide competitive wages and benefits and to reward all team members in accordance with their contributions to achieving the goals of Mohawk Finishing Products. We have domestic and International operations with over 450 full time regular employees.
At Mohawk Finishing Products, in order to be an employer of choice, we offer what we believe to be the best employee benefits in our industry, such as:
- Group Medical and Dental Insurance with Prescription drug benefits
- Vision coverage, both a discount program and a employee pre-tax funded program
- 100% Employer paid group term life insurance, with a value of two times the team member’s salary
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment program with a value of two times the team member’s salary
- Automatic participation in the company’s’ 401(k) plan after 6 months of employment
- Eligibility to participate in our Reimbursement accounts with before tax earnings
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Company funded Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- A generous paid time off policy for those positions who qualify for participation
- Payroll direct deposit options
- Voluntary Credit Union participation
- Electronic access for employee’s to view their own benefits, personal information and pay stubs
- Company Business Travel Insurance
- Disability insurance programs, both short term and long term
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
The above information is meant to reflect some of the programs Mohawk Finishing Products provides to their eligible employees. Most benefits become available after 30 days of full time regular employment.
We hope you will find this information informative and appealing as a possible candidate for Mohawk Finishing Products.
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
MOHAWK FINISHING PRODUCTS, A WORLD LEADING MANUFACTURER OF TOUCH UP AND REPAIR PRODUCTS IS IN SEARCH OF A PROFESSIONAL FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO JOIN OUR TEAM.
COVERING THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA, THE TEXAS PANHANDLE AND SOUTHERN KANSAS.
POSITION SUMMARY: Professionally represent Mohawk Finishing Products within a geographical sales territory. Includes obtaining and soliciting orders from both existing and prospective customers, maintain and increase sales volume and utilize teaching and training techniques to exceed the needs of the Mohawk customer.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Increase sales with existing accounts and prospects and build business with new accounts. Provide product/procedure teaching/training techniques and deliver excellence in customer service by providing information to customers on new and existing products, programs and pricing. Authorize return goods in accordance with company policies, remain alert to competitive products and merchandising practices and maintain up-to-date customer records. Timely correspondence with both internal and external customers is required.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION: High school education or equivalent required, prefer a 4 year degreed professional, experience and or study in woodworking, furniture and or cabinet industry, is preferred. Recent Graduates encouraged to apply. Position requires the ability to efficiently use MS office products. Candidate must have the ability to travel within assigned territory as well as outside of territory for training, workshops and trade shows. Great presentation and communication skills and the ability to work independently is required.
We offer competitive compensation, and excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, employer paid group term life insurance, 401K and much more. Qualified candidates please email your resume to:
Or fax to: 828-324-5136
Equal Opportunity/Drug Free Employer